Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tie a Knot

Random thought of the day:

I want a bow tie. Like a real one. Not those clip on ones or those fake ones that you can get at nearly any store or get with all your rentals. But a real bow tie. One you need to tie yourself. One that you can untie later when the party's winding down but leave it around your neck and you'd still look classy. I need to get me one of those.

Oh, and I already know how to tie one. So it's not like "I want to get one and learn how to tie it." I already have the knot figured out, I just need the tie itself.

2 comments:

EK said...

I am totally impressed by your bow tie skills. I need to learn how to tie a normal tie. You know, so I can do that sexy, gf-ties-bf's-tie thing.

Behind Glasses said...

Ask your father? He could teach you how to tie a normal tie...