Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mini Cartons with Extend-able Straws

Does anybody even read this?

I take time and put it aside to do this. I put effort into it. There are hundreds, possibly even thousands, of things I could do in place of this. And for what? For no one to read this, or even care that some kid on the internet is writing all of this stuff about him down for people to read? At this rate, my blog could be completely private, or in a book locked in a box under my bed, and it wouldn't make any difference. Why? Because as far as I know, no one really reads this.

There, I got that off my chest.

I'm drinking those mini cartons of orange juice with extend-able straws, while listening to music and stalling on the mowing of the backyard.

1 comment:

Magpie said...

I read it. But hey, I'm a druggy raver kid :P