Monday, June 16, 2008

Orange Juice

It's just a couple minutes short of 11pm (local time) as I start this. I'm listening to a playlist of songs I put together with one thing in mind; lip dub videos. I'm trying to organize a group of people to do a lip dub video to take part in this online fad/competition that's going on. While so far I don't have any group, I can work on picking a song to do, no?

I feel... ridiculous. I'm ashamed of myself. (This is on a note completely different from the music lip dub stuff, for your information.) Monday nights, I normally have no plan. But this entire day, I was bored. I tried to come up with something to do. Someplace to go. A plan of sorts. But I couldn't think of anything. I sat around, brainstormed for my book, among other things, but I literally accomplished nothing. Nothing at all.

Hell, even now, I'm just sitting here writing about how I'm just sitting here. I feel like I'm pathetic, or something ridiculous like that. I'm sitting here, drinking orange juice, eating the BEST CHIPS EVER* and listening to music. Gee, that makes for an exciting night, doesn't it?

Alright, I suppose it does. But I wanted to actually do something tonight. I wanted to accomplish something, and I failed to do just that. I had to settle for something I didn't really want to do in the first place. I'm not complaining, I'm just ashamed of my pathetic self.


*Miss Vickie's Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar chips are the best ever in my opinion.

No comments: