Friday, July 4, 2008

Home

I'm home again. I've been away for quite some time. Mostly in the capital, to see a certain you-know-who (GC, for those of you-who-don't-know) and to see a few friends. I even started to learn how to juggle while I was in Ottawa! It was nice being there. I got to see some incredible fireworks for the nation's holiday, went swimming twice (which was totally necessary because of the heat) and went to a party and a BBQ.

But overall, I sort of missed my city. The Party Capital, as others would call Montréal. I went out to the Phoenix last night, just to hang out (no karaoke), and I had a really good time. Played pool, caught up with some friends, and listened to some awesome music on the jukebox. And I even have a couple songs in mind for karaoke tomorrow night.

But I'm back. 'Nuff said.

No comments: