Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Primetime

A little bit of news on what I plan on doing with my 11.30am to 1.00pm CSKY radio spot on Friday afternoons.

1: I'm going to take advantage of the fact that since I have a spot that more people listen to, I'm going to make sure I'm heard. My thoughts. My opinions. My voice.

2: My show will be called Life Through A Lens. Because I think it sounds cool (and somewhat deep), because it's meaningful, and because I wear glasses.

3: Every now and then, I will have either a Guest Speaker or a Special Co Host. Some friends I made through CSKY has a break during my spot, so sometimes I'll invite them to join me and host with me.

4: This isn't a "for sure" kind of idea, but I was thinking about having a different Andy Warhol quote every week. Or something along those lines. What do you think?

No comments: