Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Four Day Bender

Tonight was officially the third night of a four-night-binge with my friend and costar Mike Orton. He plays the part of Chase in Shards of Man, who is the character John's best friend. I play John. Anyway, Mike and I are on a four night binge. Saturday night was the first night. "Cast & Crew" party for Shards Of Man. Really that was just an excuse to have a party. Sunday night was hanging out with Kelly and Chris, making it four of us. We watched Home Alone 2 and played Super Smash Bros. 64. Tonight was another party at Mitchell's, but it was more of a get together than anything.

Oh, and there was drinking involved each of these nights.

Tomorrow night, Tuesday night, is the fourth and final night of the Four Day Bender. It'll also be the only day of the four where Mike and I won't be together. Mike is off to Metropolis (a venue in Montréal) to see Rancid in concert, and I am off to McKibbin's for Tuesday night karaoke. Adam'll be there, and hopefully Cathy will be too. Cathy just got back from Germany and France last week, and I haven't seen her in like two and a half weeks. She's a good friend. Gave me a ride to visit GC once. Oh, and my new friend Izabelle is coming over to hang out and have a small BBQ. Should be fun. I'm going to introduce her to Dr. Horrible.

That's what is happened/happening. Enjoy the show.

No comments: