Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ties

Today's agenda!

In about three hours, my friend Mitchell will be coming over with his camera. He's the guy I've been acting in a short film for. My friend and co-star Mike will be joining us as well. We just need to shoot a quick little bit, retake a single shot in the new location (which is my house), and then we can get on to the regular hanging out stuff. So we'll be chilling for the afternoon, which should be fun.

Karaoke tonight. 'Nuff said about that, except I'm going to wear one of my nifty new ties. New to me, but they're second hand. But they're freakin' awesome. A couple of them remind me of Al from Quantum Leap. You know, the guy who's a hologram that only Sam, the main protagonist, can see? Well Al always has crazy ties and whatnot, and a few of these ties remind me of that. They make me think it'd be funny to puff on a cigar and carry around a handheld computer and say "Sam, Ziggy says there's an 98.5% chance that this is what you have to do in order to leap."

If you've ever seen the show, you'd understand what I'm talking about. It's good, in that old cheesy 80s way. A lot of fun to watch though.

No comments: