Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last Day of Summer

It's nearly midnight. School starts tomorrow. Spent a good portion of the day working on Mott. He's nearing completion now. Had to spend a little money to get thread and some fabric-spray-adhesive, but it was well worth it. I'm hoping that this first puppet of mine will be finished sometime this week. When he's done, there will be pictures, fear not.

The evening, however, was spent with friends. Friends I knew from high school, and a couple that I met during my first year of CEGEP. They're all good friends. I don't get to hang out with them too often, but when I do, it's good times all around. We chilled, browsed the net, joked a lot, and watched
The Birdcage. I haven't seen that movie since June 2006, which was right after my first prom. I think the interesting part was that we were all hanging out at the house where we hung out after that prom. So same place, same movie, a couple of the same people, and a few people that weren't there the first time around. And it's a good movie. Really funny. Robin Williams has a weird esque mustache though. Nathan Lane is a riot, as per usual, haha!

School starts tomorrow. Part of me is excited to start, but another part of me wishes that summer wasn't over. There're some things I wish I could do over. Some things I wish could have happened differently. I'll talk more about this later, because now isn't a good time for me to talk about it. Sorry.

No comments: