Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hot Damn

I ended up pushing 43 hours and 37 minutes before heading to bed. I don't know how long I was in bed for before actually falling asleep, but it felt like a long time. But I have gotten some much needed rest. Being awake in bed last night, before actually falling asleep, was the worst. Without actions or distractions, my mind had it's opportunity to rear it's ugly face and call up some memories. My thought process wandered. For a while, I thought I was dreaming, until I realized that I was still 100% awake.

But shit damn am I a good actor. Because I went out to a friend's birthday party last night. And no one knew that I was awake that long until I told Kate, a new friend of mine that I met last night. She was shocked. The look on her face was priceless.

Looks on faces often tend to truly be priceless, heh.

No comments: